Complaints Procedure

Any queries regarding the content of Dr Kehoe’s report should be addressed to your solicitor who can ask for clarifications or ask questions about the report.

If you have a complaint about the service that you have received, write to Dr Kehoe at or at PO Box 600, Keighley, BD21 9GQ.  Please also ensure that you send a copy of your complaint to your solicitor.